The Rayflector

Fashion From The Ages

Throwback Apparel

Amya Mitchell Woods, Staff Writer

From bell bottoms to high waisted jeans to wind breakers and Members Only jackets. In today’s era most of our fashion trends comes from wayback when, the times where apparel mattered the most a time where clothing was so adamant.

In 2018, we have many different styles of clothing such as Urban, 60’s wear, Vintage, Classy, and even Casual wear.

Depending on your preference you can rock many different colors, styles, and even a variety of styles that you choose.

Today people wear Fedoras which is a name that derived from a title of play performed in 1882. In fact, most of the things we wear today were worn back in our grandma or grandfathers days depending on the day in which they were born.

Not excluding shoes there were many different styles of them that we wear today such as Penny Loafers invented in 1950, Jordans invented in 1989, and Chucks invented in 1917.

Including the variety of bottoms most were made in the 1900’s including different styles, colors, and textures.

In fact, blue jeans were actually invented in 1873 by Jacob W. Davis in partnership with Levi Strauss & Co. Yet, one of the most popular in 2018 are high waisted jeans. High waisted jeans derived from the years of the 1940’s and the 1950’s along with blue jean shorts.

Remember that no matter what you wear, it derived from somewhere. So continue to wear your “Fashion From The Ages” fashion that will never cease to be worn in different colors, shapes, and textures.